Hello,

I use php admin flags to give each of my clients different permissions. All
of them , by default, are limited to their directory using openbasedir
parameter.

I also have phpmailer set up so everyone can use it as an include or require
function.

The only problem is, the folks locked into their directories cannot use it.
It gives an openbase directory error every time.

Does anyone know of a solution for this without compromising security?

Mike Yrabedra (President)
323 Incorporated
Home of MacDock.com, MacAgent.com and MacShirt.com
W: http://www.323inc.com/
P: 770.382.1195
F: 734.448.5164
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]