I always use them ... but it's mainly 'cause if I ever need to expand the
code, I won't have to remember to add them ... it's for the same reason I
always use the braces '{ ... }' even though the short form would work just
as well in many cases ...

I tend to expand my code alot with time (as I make it more advanced), and
recycle it across multiple projects ... it's simply easier if all the
thingies are there already, as it produces far less errors when copy/pasting
from file to file

Rene

--
Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

http://metalbunny.net/
References, tools, and other useful stuff...