If you're connecting to the mySQL database through ODBC (why not just
connect directly to mySQL server?) ... then you probably have to escape with
a single quote.  For most ODBC drivers you escape ' with '' (two single
quotes) ..... took me a while to figure that one out, but works for me. :)

- Anthony

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]