Hi,

Parsing HTML is not the easiest thing to do and the best HTML parsers are in perl, you will be better of writing the page in PHP {unless you know the exact location (say file offset) where your date can be found }

john wrote:

Looking for code help: When my php script inserts data into the database I'd
like to parse an html page for a date and replace it with the current date.
This way visitors to the main html page can see the last time the database
was updated. I know I could re-write the html page using php but would
rather leave it html. Anyone have code to parse and replace based on a
hidden tag?

Thanks

--
Raditha Dissanayake.