Liam wrote:
I've been trying to make this error logger for hours now,

I get my webserver to forward all errors to error.php?message=404 etc..

The source can be found here
http://the-bronze.me.uk/ID/error.txt

Now Im at my wits end, I want all errors that come internaly eg from the-bronze.me.uk to be put into onserver.txt and all other ones to be put into 404.txt

Unfortuantly I seem to be a little lost and confusded, can anyone see where im going wrong as far as my stristr(); usage is and if so what is the problem?

One useful diagnostic method is:

  $match = stristr($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'],'the-bronze');
  echo "$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] <br> $match";