Pooya Eslami wrote:

I need to know what is the most secure and reliable way to put permissions
on a .php file.
I usually put it as rw-r-r, is this good or is there a better way of
arranging the permissions?

Depends on your environment. I usually have mine set up as rw-rw---- (directories as rwxrwx---) with the owner the same as what my webserver runs as (apache), and group writable so that multiple people can edit them. Even if you're the only one who is going to edit the files, and you're the owner of the files and you're set up rw-r--r--, you may run into problems if php/Apache needs to write to the file (unless Apache is running as you).

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush