On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 04:47, Freedomware wrote:
> Hmmmmm... I haven't found Kumar's style sheet switcher post yet, but if
> you say it can't be done, I'll take your word for it.

The problem here is your approach.  PHP can only be used to control the
content sent to browsers.  Once the browser receives the content PHP is
out of the picture until the next reload.  You have to use javascript or
some other client side language to change anything on a page once it is
loaded in the browser.  The referred to post describes this in detail.

--
Adam Bregenzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]