Hi.
This is a stupid question, I know.
I'm using my old set of routines well documented and bullet proof.
They were working just fine on Win and Linux systems, regardless of
webserver of php version, UNTIL php 4.3.x - IIS over Win destroyed my life.

Is there something I can do on php.ini file or whatever to fool PHP to keep
recognizing the old-style posted and server variables??

Yes, I know that is risky to keep working that way, but the projects I made
were so small that its not worth to change all the code just to improve
security!

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks
Gabriel

PS: I always compared PHP to IBM AS/400 RPG language, bc they share an
incredible ROI, but now....