On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 18:23, PHP Email List wrote:
> I am going to be running some more tests, but so far all of the testing that
> I have done running a http request is parsing the include files. I have even
> checked a broswser based ftp request and nothing shows for the php file.
> I'd be interested in hearing about you testing one of these ideas you have
> and posting a link so that we can see what you are talking about is actually
> working.

I actually included a sample script in my last post.  I think this may
all be a communication problem.  The original php is not included, but
output is and there is nothing to prevent you from outputting php code
from a php script.  It was my understanding that this is what this
thread was originally about:

> <?php
> echo <<EOF
> <?php
> \$sql = "SELECT * FROM table WHERE id = $number";
> ?>
> EOF;
> ?>

The bottom line is be careful with what you are including and where it
comes from.

--
Adam Bregenzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]