Heya, I was wondering if its possible to create a odbc connection with
php, using a User DSN.. (not a system DSN)? Everytime I try to connect
with this code..

$connect = odbc_connect("userdsnhere", "user", "password") or
die(odbc_errormsg());;

I get...

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no
default driver specified

Like it doesn't exist.. Im trying to connect to a datasource that has
been setup over the network as a user dsn to retrieve data, anyone have
any ideas? I can retrieve the data via an excel odbc query, but this
doesn't seem to work as expected.. can anyone help?

Andy