Dear Friends:

   I have had another problem, after succesfully find flex package installed
in this machine and make a link to a folder that is included in PATH.
After ./configure, after the message that PHP was configured OK, following
the instructions I write: make.

   This is the error that appears

Making all in Zend
make[1]: Entering directory '/usr/local/php-4.0.4pl1/Zend'
/bin/sh../libtool --silent --mode=link gcc -g -02 -o libZend_c.la
zend_language_scanner.lo zend_ini_scanner.lo
../libtool: ar: not found
make[1]: *** [libZend_c.la] Error 1
leaving directory
make[1]: *** [all- recursive] Error 1

    I have looked at /php folder and exists a file called libtool. Anybody
knows what is the problem?

Thank you very much
Emiliano.