Hello Raditha and all,

Thanks for the replies ... I reviewed all my code with Zend Studio and the syntax was correct everywhere ... so I tried running the application from the command line:

$ php donate.php

and it worked fine, so looking through the code we saw that there was a "short-tag" in one place and that was the problem since the "short-tags" is off on the server (Apache) as we also process (read/write/etc) XML files ...

Anyways, thanks for the replies :)

/B