On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 12:14, Joshua Beall wrote:
> However, I am still interested in knowing if my code is broken in any way.
> It seems to work fine for me, but as per my original post, I did get this
> one odd behavior, with HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA being set, but _POST being an
> empty array.  Any thoughts?

Honestly, I didn't see anything glaringly wrong so I deftly skirted your
problem by posting code that I find works. :)

One part that may be an issue is you are using each() on $data then
re-assigning the stripped code to $data, maybe that is exposing some
bug/issue with php?  Try making a new array by assigning the stripped
output to $data2 and returning $data2, maybe that will solve it.

--
Adam Bregenzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]