Well, the instruction at macromedia website is not accurate.  It is only for
IIS 5 and below.  IIS 6 used an increased security feature because of
plaquing problem with security hole so, it use a complete lockdown on lot of
things.  You can safely follow the instruction at macromedia website for
installing PHP but it doesn't include one thing for IIS 6 and up.  That is
to add the web service extension.  I'll post the URL link here.  Don't
bother with some of the instruction about php.ini and stuffs...  Just look
at Web Service Extension.  Very useful, it even include pictures...

http://s92192454.onlinehome.us/PHP_on_windows_under_IIS.html

This one fix the problem for me.  I had already started to move slowly away
from using IIS 6 to the Apache because of this lack of documentation
everywhere over the time.

Scott F.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]