IE bug is something I can't do about, I can't image about other 3rd party
browser if this ever happen.  So, I decided to use the $_REQUEST instead and
not have to deal with the browser issues.  You should do the same because as
everyone know, IE bugs doesn't normally get fixed overnight or worse, it
might will never get worked on.  So, less headache, I use $_REQUEST and yet
not to have customers be breathing down my neck.

Give it a try if you want, if not then that's okay.  It would be the same
thing a year from now and so on.

Scott F.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]