Whoa!!  I never thought about that.  Now, I'm beginning to understand
this...  Fortunately, I have Mozilla, so I found out about the "Live HTTP
header" extension, not releted to the keywords while Google searching just
recently so I installed it and saw that it is different than I thought.  I
saw no "Location:" feature, now your comments surely would be of a help.
Thanks a million!  Now I'll have to decide which one to use..

Scott F.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]