PHP Listers,
        I am trying to use str_replace to format text taken from a MySQL
TEXT field and make it so that it is compatible with my CSS formatting.
Essentially, I want to ensure that new lines are replaced with <p> tags
with the appropriate CSS class designation.
        The code I have created with assistance from information found
on the web, looks like this:

$charInfoCss = '<p class="content">' . str_replace('\n', '</p>\n<p
class="content">\n', $charInfo[introE]) . '</p>';

        The output looks like this:
Another line of blah blah blah.
A third line of blah blah blah.</p>

        The output I desire is this:

        How do I correct my code to accomplish this?

        Thank you.

--
Yoroshiku!
Dave G