Sheni R. Meledath wrote:
Hello:

Session is not working in PHP script file when executed through the browser IE 5.0 on Windows 2000 platform. In IE latest versions the script is working fine. Does anybody have any solution or report related to this. PHP version on the server is 4.3.

Sheni R Meledath [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well ask yourself a couple of questions...
1. Did you do a 'session_start();' at the top of your script?
2. What Web server are you running? (IIS / Apache etc.)
3. Does my PHP.INI file have the session.save_path directive set?
4. In the folder specified by PHP.INI are there any sess_99898... files?
5. Did you post any examples of your code so we can help pinpoint the exact problem?

HTH
Jas