On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 06:02, Sztankó Demeter wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Is there any way to delete (unset) a function?

No, why would you really want to delete a function?

> I want to write some function with one constantyl defined name, then call a
> function_manager function, that will gice this function an unique name, than
> delete the original function, so I can start the process from the beginning.
>
> I will call this function through a wrapper, which will find the function I
> need.

I'm not completely sure what your intended use of the process you
described is, but it sounds to me like you are trying to implement the
factory pattern[1].  I would recommend looking into using classes in PHP
and giving it a shot.

http://www.phppatterns.com/index.php/article/articleview/49/1/1/

--
Adam Bregenzer