Tim Trimble wrote:
Can anyone tell me what linux and php is asking for here, this dir. and file is at this location, and chmoded to 755.

Failed opening required './libraries/grab_globals.lib.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php')

I guess what I'm asking is, it says the path is ".:/php/includes" I can't find that on the machine anywere

and "/usr/share/php" that I did find, and I put the libraries dir. at that location, it still says it's not there

What am I doing wrong.... Thanks...Tim

With the dot slash (./), it's looking for the file in a directory under the same directory that the script is running in....

-> somefile.php
-> libraries

  -> grab_globals.lib.php

--