On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 14:25, Karl Timmermann wrote:
> I am new to the list, so sorry if this has been asked before. I was
> wondering if anyone knew of an approx. date for the final release of
> PHP 5.0? I ask because I have a project to do semi-soon that uses XML
> and I would rather wait for PHP 5 and use the SimpleXML extension to
> make things easier. My client does not want to put beta software on
> their server, which is why I can't use B4.

It will be released when it is done.  AFAIK there is not a release date
yet at all.  It will be released when enough bugs are fixed and enough
people do not complain about it not working right when they use it.  If
you want to shorten the time to release you can always go and fix some
bugs. :)

--
Adam Bregenzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]