Hi,

I want to be able to manipulate files that are on my samba file server from
my PHP application. These shares are not normally mounted on my web server
and it would be inconvenient and yet another administative maintenance task
to do so.

So... I want to be able to present a form to the user where they can type a
URL (eg, //my.sambaserver/myshare/some/directory), a username and a
password and for PHP to be able to manipulate the files therein.

Maybe this is easy, but I can't see how to do it!! Any help appreciated.

Thanks!!