Check the permissions and ownership of the files, especially if you ran the script as some privileged user like root. chmod or chown can be used to changed these.

Mike

Bryan Henry wrote:

Browser and FTP client act as if the image files do not exist, even though the directory contents can be views via FTP...

What did I do?
 Bryan