Hello Everybody,

I am doing a research in the field of web application developing for my
graduatation thesis for university. I am studying information management at
the university of Tilburg in The Netherlands.

I want to do a survey about some aspects of web application development. I
am basically researching the methods of web application development, like
C#, Java, PHP, .Net, etc. The reseach is focussed towards what the best
developing methods are related to seven quality attributes.

Now I have made an online survey and I want to ask you to be so kind to fill
in this survey for me. It costs you approximately 10 minutes of your time,
and I will certainly help me in my research and to graduate!

You can find this online survey at: http://www.wilbrink.ws/survey/

Thank you all very much
Best regards
Joost Wilbrink