> This is not exactly about going from UML to PHP but going from model
> design to PHP with optional UML class diagram generation:
>
> http://www.meta-language.net/metastorage.html

Hi manuel, this is excellent, i too have been looking into UML. I may
investigate in this, there is a tool called Rational Rose which is an IBM
product that does UML dont understand it enough just yet though. So what
this does is you write the variables and functions in xml which will
generate the files ? Is this double handling, or having it in xml means it
can be portable to other languages please enlighten me.