From: Michael Nolan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Re: Parse error ???
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:40:46 +0000

Mike Mapsnac wrote:

The script should upload files (images).

Error message is give below, any ideas why I get this errror message?
Parse error: parse error in /var/www/html/uploadproc.php on line 3

die() needs brackets around its arguments, eg:

die("Error! The expected file wasn't a part of the submitted form");

Mike

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – download MSN Toolbar now! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/

This communication is confidential to the intended recipient(s). If you are not that person you are not permitted to make use of the information and you are requested to notify the sender immediately of its receipt then destroy the copy in your possession. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the originator and may not represent those of Advanced System Architectures Ltd.

*** This Email Has Been Virus Checked ***