You are right..

It is hidden only..

Okay now this problem is solved.. but the other problem is that in my
.htaccess file :

"
AuthUserFile /pass2
AuthGroupFile /pass2
AuthName AllowLocalAccess
AuthType Basic

order deny,allow
deny from 217.164.249.134
allow from all
"

The IP 217.164.249.134 is mine.. I want to try blocking it from transfering
data from the folder "/pass2" into my PC..

I mean in my website :
http://www.alaedin.com/pass2/www.alaedin.com/pass2/tetetet.rm

So I want to deny that RM file.. so that IP can't access it or download it
to his machine.. is it possible?

where must I put this file? And must I change in this script? or it is
right?

Please help me in this problem..

Cheers..