I have a form which call a php file when click on the submit button :

<form name="form" method="post" action="recherche.php" language="JavaScript"
onSubmit="return TestSaisie()">

First this runs correctly when i click on the submit buttom then the file
recherche.php is executed and the result is displayed.
I modify the design of my pages in order to display result into frames. So i create a
frameset named recherche.php which contains
two frames "rech_haut.php" and "rech_bas.php".

And when i click on buttom submit in order to display the result i have this notice
message :

Undefined index: numcpte in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\rech_haut.php on line 66

For information, i have not this error when the file recherche.php is a simple file
without frames !!!

Please help!!