Hi,
I think this is largely a matter of personal opinion. However even though you have taken every precaution against illegal content there is always a chance of someone getting throughwtih the

domain.org/?page=pageName approach. So perhaps it's a little bit more risky.

Barýþ Mert wrote:

A general thing to do while coding a site is to
include header.php at the top of the file (and
footer.php at the end of file). Another method is to
put these header and footer files together in
index.php and including the desired page between them.
We get the desired page from the query string:
domain.org/?page=pageName
$page = $_GET['pagename'];
include $page.'.php';
Is there any important difference between these two
methods? What can you say about the advanteges or
disadvanteges of one to the other?
Assume that including undesired pages is prohibited. I
mean don't write about page=../../secretpage

Thanks...

http://search.yahoo.com

--
Raditha Dissanayake.