You need to have the mssql client library also installed on the same computer.

German Arango wrote:

Hello, it wanted that please somebody helped me with this problem: Aable to load dynamic library ' C:PHP/php_mssql.dll' - The specified modulates could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 php this installed php under a IIS of Windows 2000 advanced server. The variable of php.ini this written of this form: to extension_dir = "C:/PHP/" If somebody knows digame please like because really I am well needs this. Thank you very much.

--
Raditha Dissanayake.