--- Patrik Fomin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How should you do it?, i mean i have 3 pages with some forms on two of
> em First page = some general information to fill in Second page = more
> deep informationand last page to confirm and store in the database.

> What methods is there to do this? sessions?

Yes, I think sessions would provide a more secure and elegant solution for
what you are doing. I also think that you'll find things easier from a
development perspective. You basically would follow this flow (you can
structure your code however):

1. When user submits first page of data, validate it, and if it is valid,
store it in the session. If it is not, goto 10 (funny BASIC reference, for
those who missed it).
2. Go through the same process for the second page (except goto 20 if
there is invalid data).
3. On the third page, display the valid data that is stored in the
session. When the user clicks the button (or whatever) on this page, no
data is actually sent, because the server already has it all. You just
store the data that you already have in the session.

This also saves you from passing data back and forth between the user and
the server for every page.

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====