> That cured 9 but it still freaks on 10.  It returns the error for the
> entire
> loop count.
> [/snip]
>
> Because $paging might be turning the integer you need into text? Maybe?

I found it.

In that sql statement I'm using SELECT DISTINCT....
In the sql statement that I'm using to get my record count I'm using SELECT
Count(fieldname).....

When I review the records I see that there are some that are duplicated.

Oopsee.....

Thanks for the help... and I promise not to top post again....

Beware the wrath of Blanchard!

alex

The contents of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.  The views stated herein do not
necessarily represent the view of the company.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail you may not copy, forward,
disclose, or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form
whatsoever.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
e-mail the sender.