Yeah thanks for the feedback, I'm already including a
primary key auto_increment field in place to tie the
tables together with an ID I *know* will be unique.
This other ID scheme is just to work within their
existing system that uses this.  I'm just trying to
mirror/maintain that scheme for their purpose.

--- Miles Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>