Hello,

I found a nice little php4 program called DIM at sourceforge after looking at
about 1600 hundred other programs.  I had contacted the author.  He told me
that he was not working on it any more.  I showed alot of hope and support
for his program. Now he is coming out with a new version that has plugins and
theme updates and more.

We are hoping to find people from other countries to translate the help and
instructions into their own language for this new version coming out.

We also have mailing lists for users and development. Everyone is welcome to
join.

DIM is a web server based instant messenger.

The program is PHP4 with MySQL.  It is small simple and fast.
I just set up a new server http://dim.whorules.com

Thank you
Pete Renshaw