Elliot J. Balanza wrote:
I need to make a query to a MySQL database that only has two fields, name &
value. That I can do.

Then I need to store the values i receive in an array in the form of:

$variable['name'] = value;

But haven't been able to do it neither with a foreach nor with a do while...
Can anyone please assist me?

If you mean how do you store all the returned results in an array of name/value pairs, this is how I'd do it:

<?php

while ($result = mysql_fetch_assoc($query)) {
    $variable[$result['name']] = $result['value'];
}

?>

Don't know what 'value' represents, but it will give you an array something like this:

print_r($variable);

Array
(
    [michael] => nolan