Hello Firman,

Sunday, March 14, 2004, 3:33:16 PM, you wrote:

FW> By the way I used XnView too, JP2 and JPEG-2000 converter err or need
FW> registered. Have better idea cause I needed too or are someone know what?.

There is no difference between the free version and the registered
version at all. The only "difference" is that you are allowed to use
the registered version commercially.

I don't understand what the problem is. You load it up, you pick your
original image, you go to "Tools", "Convert", pick JP2 from the file
format list and it saves it. No errors at all. This is XnView 1.68.1
on Windows XP.

--
Best regards,
 Richard Davey