Lou --

...and then Lou Apolonia said...
%
% Is there a function/parameter that tells the printer to print in
% landscape?  I believe I've searched through the Printer Functions and
% haven't encountered such a thing.

In general, no.  Since PHP runs on the server, it has nothing to do with
your browser or printer or parllel port or phase of the moon.

You might be able to embed printer commands to switch to landscape as
part of your output stream, but it would depend on the printer and not be
very portable.

You could probably find some javascript to tell the browser to tell the
printer to use landscape, but I not only wouldn't sully myself by going
there :-) but don't have the slightest idea where to look anyway.

There's always educating/training the user, but that can be the hardest
task of all! ;-)

%
% Any help is appreciated.

Good luck!

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"