Hi

On the system I'm working on atm, php is set up with a non-modifiable
php.ini, but I can make php config changes in httpd.conf. The changes
I make are reflected in the "local value" row in the output from
phpinfo() while the values from php.ini are in the "master value" row.

This seemed to be working fine until I tried to override the
disable_functions value. The master value has ini_set disabled, I have
removed it from the local value's disabled_functions (phpinfo() agrees
on this), but I still can't use ini_set (it is still disabled).

I might be missing something important here (probably am), but I can't
see why (tried googling and going through the docs, but I couldn't see
any reference to this). Can anybody shed some light here?

Thanks in advance.

--
- Fredrik