Ashley wrote:

This is not what I am looking for. I do not want a username/password dialog box. I want it to determine the username from who is logged into the computer and not to prompt for a username and password. I already knew how to generate a dialog box for this, but I want this to be done behind the scenes.

Ashley

Jay Blanchard wrote:

[snip]
Can PHP determine the username of the person currently logged into a Windows 2K machine?

If so, could someone please point me to some tutorials or post the necessary code, because I cannot find anything about this.
[/snip]

see the manual http://us2.php.net/features.http-auth

Try looking in the $_ENV array. Might be in there.

--
paperCrane <Justin Patrin>