Hello.

I've read in a book that we can access several file properties (when uploading a file) in two ways:

1st with the array $_FILE
2nd with $HTTP_POST_FILES

i've used the 1st, but my program give many erros, and when using the 2nd, everything was fine.

the 1st is avaiable from PHP 4.1.0, and im using PHP 4.3.4.
Can someone tell me why does not work ???

cheers

               .-'''''-.
            .'         `.
           :             :
          :      _/|      :       Bruno Santos
           :   =/_/      :     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         (   /  ,|...-'        Pagina Pessoal
          \_/^\/||__   http://feiticeir0.no-ip.org

"Written very small on the back poket of a girl's jeans - 'If you can read this, you're WAY too close.'"