>I don't think PHP will understand commas as command separators.
>
>Perhaps what you could try is a simple loop 0 to 6 and for each iteration
>of the loop, unset the corresponding array element
>
>for($i=0; $i <= 6; $i++) {
>  unset($array[$i];
>  }

I got it working, and YES... PHP did understand the commas as separators
just like in C...

so what I have now is

for(reset($array),$count=0;$count<7;array_shift($array),$count++);
//this removes the 7 top elements of an array...

I wonder if I did a function like array_sshift(&$array,$number_of_elements)
it would work fine... I'll try...

but thanks anyway... :)