Well, there is a MD5 javascript app, if you put a onclick method on your
submit button, to call the javascript, and md5 the password, you could
use a GET request to pass the username and md5'd password into your
login script.

I'm not sure if there is an equivalent SHA javascript, but if there is,
I would use that instead.

--

Adam Voigt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]