Visit sourceforge and look for winmerge, a really excellent software that
does just what you want.

Thrust me - install this software and never look for anything else, :)
Altleast if your on a windows environment.

Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:
those who understand them, and those who don't.
www.steinhaug.com - www.easywebshop.no - www.webkitpro.com

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]