Florian Hoenl wrote:
Dear PHP.net,
I have got a question!!!
I`ll develop a new PHP Site and threr is a problem with Hyperlinks!!!

How can I use "index?nav=Webmaster"??

Whats the source code for this funktion????

Florian :

1. Please don't end all lines with multiple puncuation marks. !!! is not necessary, and will trigger spam filters.

2. If the problem is with HTML, then check your HTML source, and the functions that are outputting HTML code. Hyperlinks are part of HTML, and thusly, if you have a problem with hyperlinks, it is not something that PHP caused.

3. Please read the manual first, and search the archives of this list (http://www.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=php.general). Most questions like yours have already been answered more than once.

4. Please use a more descriptive subject. Question for PHP.net. I thought your question was about the php.net website.

Regards,
Burhan Khalid