Hi All,

I am getting this error when I trying to pass some url params;

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

And nothing....

Has anybody seen this before?  I did a search and it seems that there are a
few references to it, but nobody seems to have an explanation.

alex hogan

The contents of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.  The views stated herein do not
necessarily represent the view of the company.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail you may not copy, forward,
disclose, or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form
whatsoever.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
e-mail the sender.