Hey John,

> $array1 = get_defined_vars();
> include('yourfile.php');
> $array2 = get_defined_vars();

> $newvars = array_diff($array2,$array1);
> foreach($newvars as $name => $value)

Cool, thanks, will try it out.

> If there are multi-dimensional arrays, then
> you'll need a recursive
> function. Have fun!

Nope, I don't use multi-dimensional arrays unless absolutely no other way..
they get too complicated and gives me a headache when I try to understand
them
if I come back to the project after a long time
Definitely not my idea of fun.

> This is all assuming the user comments are correct and variables from
> include()'d
> files are captured by get_defined_vars().
Yep, will check that out, but it should..will write back to the list if it
does'nt.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
-Ryan

P.S I got the other script working where I force the download of a php file
while creating
the file dynimacally and not having the file on the server, works great.
Thanks for that idea too.
(Incase you dont remember, the subject of that was "outputting php file")