Hi Augusto,

Submit buttons aren't that special, they just send a name=value pair.
Doing something like this :

If the following is pressed, if ($action == 'edit') will return true.

  <input type="submit" name="action" value="edit">

If the following is pressed, if ($action == 'new')  will return true.

  <input type="submit" name="action" value="new">

See?  Regarding what gets sent while pressing the enter key, not exactly
sure on that, you can use javascript to help determine.  Check out :

  http://ppewww.ph.gla.ac.uk/~flavell/www/formquestion.html

And do some google searches for terms such as "enter, key, form, submit,
javascript, html" and some others.

And here's a thread that will help, some ideas within are better then
others :

  [PHP] multiple submit buttons                                     :
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&m=97513765915454&w=2

It's a very lengthy thread :-)

regards,

Philip Olson