Jason Barnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message:

> Actually, why don't you just use plain text like this.  Sheesh,
> sometimes I forget the easy answer :)
Jason,
Thanks for the reply.

Since those figures change _daily_ on their site, I was hoping for a way to
open the file, read it, adjust the format by lopping off the last line into
an array and writing those values into a table - _without manually copying
and pasting the data each day into a .txt file_.

I have been able to do that with other remote URL's dynamically which were
designed as .txt files using a tab separator.  The php script opens and
reads the file every time it is changed on their server and formats the
data.

However, this file is a .doc file and I'm trying to find a way to achieve
the same result.

Best...
TR