Hi,

I'm trying to server an image(s) up from a php script, this script, checks
for the image and then outputs the required header types, I'm trying to
get the browsers to download the requested image (when they click the
link), rather than display inline.

I've got it working on both Mozilla and IE, perfectly, but on the mac's on
both Safari and IE it displays the image inline.

I'm pretty sure it has to do with the: Content-Disposition: or Content-type:

I'm currenntly using:

header("Pragma: public");
header("Expires: 0");
header("Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
header('Content-type: application/octet-stream');
header( "Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=somefile.jpg" );
header("Content-Length: ".filesize("somefile.jpg"));

Coulod anyone advise me on what I would need to add/edit to get the mac to
do this,
I have no problem, outputting different header details, for differnt OS or
brower from the user agent string..

This as mentioned works ok for Mozilla and IE
(not yet tested in in konqueror or Opera)

Thanks in advance

--
Ever mind The Rule of Three
Three times what thou givest returns to thee.