Frano ILICIC wrote:
Hello,

I just wonder what is the best apache version to run PHP 4.35?
Just wondering if there is an obvious choice?

I'm running both 1.3.x and 2.0.x (both currently running PHP 4.3.4) and both seem to work equally well. I would say that if the your server is running Linux and you don't need any of the new fancy modules that can be used with Apache 2.0.x use 1.3.x. If your server is running Windows you will probably want to run Apache 2.0.x since that is supposed to run much better under Windows than 1.3.x.

--
Jason Giangrande <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.giangrande.org